Tuesday 29 September 2009

Breaking News (warning, this report contains flash beeping)

Beep! Beep! Beep! TLT was, to use a technical theatre motoring term, gobsmacked by an email from Jenni at Stagejobspro that we’re the Featured Theatre Blog of the day! Whoooay! Perfect three point turn, spotting hidden crossroads, passing the test and MOT all at once! My car  is scarlet with pride and my blog is read! Over-excited but conscientious as ever, TLT stopped at a handy layby to look through http://www.uk.stagejobspro.com/f/319 . Although a cute little burping stream of non-highway code beeps may have distracted passing motoristsBeeeeeep!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you didn't mind that I put your blog up for consideration for their Blog of the day.

    They were asking for suggestions and I figured that you deserved a healthy mention with your great idea for Theatre Highway Code :)

    Continue the great work.
    Jake

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jake,

    Better late than never, I've just seen your posting. First, thanks to you, blog of the day and now my first posting ... I better thank you profusely before I forget my humble roots, go power mad and set my own Theatre Driving Test ... ;) Mind you there would be an obligatory stop at your thought-provoking blog of course :)

    ReplyDelete